Finally, a forwarded friendship poem that I can appreciate! ;)
(With none of that Sissy Crap!)
Are you tired of those sissy ‘friendship’ poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-
just the stone cold truth of our friendship.
1 When you are sad– I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you that way.
2. When you are blue– I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile– I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared– I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried– I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused– I will use little words.
7. When you are sick– Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don’t want to catch whatever you have.
8. When you fall– I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath … I pledge it to the end. ‘Why?’ you may ask?, ‘Because you are my friend’.
Friendship is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.
Accountability Update: I got up at 5:22 and ran for 30 minutes then took Theron for a walk. Feeling good!